Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What's happening?
Why is my jeans dropping more than it should stay on the hips?
I admit I'm getting fatter
Belly is developing
But
Shouldnt it stay there???
I had to hold my jeans from falling as I walk
Made me sooooooo ugly
=(((((

Abang told me that that bitch is afraid of me
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
No wonder today so quiet
Never ask me things

Went to shop last minute for some clothings
Not bad
Bought 3 tops & 1 skirt
I cheated money sia
BWHAHAHAHAHAH
Coz I saw this top that I really like but dont wanna pay so much
=x

"Auntie, how much is this?"
"$22..but I give you $20"
"Got NETS not?"

"Er.sorry dont have"
"But I not enough cash leh"
"Aiyah..$18 lah"
"I only got $17.50"
"Ok la ok la"


BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Actually
I got $22
LOL!!!

But I ended up penniless again upon home
The remaining on my dinner
Broke

Abel jio-ed me go MOS tomorrow night
BWhaha
Abit gian to go
But....cannot lah
Got work next day
& anyway
Tomorrow's ladies night
Got free candies & candy floss given to every girl!!!
Woooooo~~
Knn gian ben those candies
I dont eat candies!
=X
So tomorrow is a healthy night
I shall go swimming

I just painted my nails hot red
Hope it brings me luck tomorrow
=)

No comments: