Monday, February 27, 2006

I was reading the newspaper
Damn
I think I should start buying 4D
My last 4 digits of my mobile number came out again!
& my instructor confirm come ask me if I got buy or not

Bo la bo la!
=(

Went out with Er ge to Autobacs & then West Coast Mac
=))))
& Er ge gave me this
A limited edition MUGEN keychain
I LIKE!!

I immediately replaced my Disney keychain into this
Er ge helped me to 'kiap' with his whatever-you-call-that-thing
BWahahahah

Went to work at evening

How I love to work with Sally
Damn talk cock
& Sally resigned on the spot
Sibei best
Then she told me she also dont like this particular colleague
& kept complaining & scolding her 'Cheebye'
I laughed & laughed until tears come out

Tmd
I never know Sally so hiong
Buay tahan

Just now went home saw a very familar yellow Mitsubishi Evo
Made me wonder...
Reminded me of him...
Abit of confusion plus abit of disappointment
But
Nevermind

New week starts
Smile
& I shall swim until I drown on Tuesday
I really need to get away with 'something' I dont even know myself

No comments: