Thursday, February 23, 2006

I somehow managed to slack
Played PSP while boss went for meeting
*giggles*
Anyway
I always try to steal slack time for 30mins after lunch break
Hohohoho

Abang has been helping me very well
Thanks
Is helping me to clear the documents needed to process
Abang said he hate the sight of my table piled up with documents
& he wants to help me clear as much as possible
& the sickening thing now is
There's a deadline for processing
Damn

Sigh
So tired
Eyes cant even open wide

Went to buy Samsung E360
But Dad forgot it was signed under coporate plan
& those outlets cant help to upgrade
Somemore today is the last day of the promotion
& in the end?
I didnt get the phone
AGAIN!!!

Fated cannot change phone
X(

So went home loh
& Dad always sibei gun cheong
Go tap his EZlink card while seated
But the machine didnt 'beep'
& I didnt see I go tap on it
& it said 'exit ok'
Then I got off
& asked
"Just now your card got beep?"
"It said Exit OK'
"Huh.. that one not mine meh? Shit, that means my card never beep loh. Idiot, eat my $1.50"
"Nevermind lah.."

Yah right
If I were to pay $1.50 for 3 busstops
I rather walk home

I almost fell asleep while having dinner

Yes
I am this tired
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I found some similiarity between my office & my room
Office - piles of documents
Room - piles of clothings
Too lazy to open cupboard & put them in
So I stacked & stacked like Himalaya Mountains

Hmmmm...

Just volunteered to dive on this coral reclamation
Hope I can gain more diving experiences
& release stress
Really in need of relaxation

An unhappy weekend predicted
Someone please jio me out

No comments: