Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today sibei hectic
Run up & down departments to get forms signed
Run to & fro counter to check important faxes
Tomorrow (today rather) still have to head down to MOM to collect confidential documents
*pui*
Well at least I can slack while returning office
& drag myself to work slowly

Somehow
I'm considering whether wanna take up this job permanently or not
Since I'm getting no response from anywhere
& Henna seems very interested in me
Damn
Additional headache

Stephanie SMSed me about this job opening
Asked me to write in
That's very kind of her
Only got to know her during this group interview last month
& surprisingly she's also from HongKong
& she lives near me
That's fate, I tell you

So yes
I missed Ian's gathering with the other perfect10 gang yesterday
& I slept the whole night
Dardar didnt call me
That's very thoughtful, I believe
& I have a very peaceful night
Thank you

I'm really looking forward to weekend
Coz then I'll be looking forward to Tuesday, which I'd taken 1/2 day off
& then looking forward to Friday, which I'd also taken 1/2 day off
& head off to Kuala Lumpur
HOLIDAYS, I WANT!!!!

I dont see what's the fuss without a date on Valentine's Day
No partner to spend with will die meh?
I also no date on Valentine's Day so far
Which I donno if Dardar is free to ask me out or not
But got date/free or not also nvm
Every year also alone
One more year is fine
Make my Kuala Lumpur trip a post-Valentine's date then
*Giggles*

Ok
Concussion time
*poof*

No comments: