Saturday, February 18, 2006

I slept for 16hours...
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8pm to 12pm the next day
Shiok
Although Wilson Gor Gor msged me at 10pm, 1am & 3am
Woke up but fell asleep again
LOL

Sian
What a sunny noon
Wanted to go swimming but I cant find ANYONE!
Wenn, Tzu & Zhiwei sleeping
Roy's working
Lionel never pick up call
Ivan's out
Blah blah

A short conversation with Jay that brighten me for mere 4minutes
"Eh, where you?"
"Playing soccer with my colleagues, why?"
"Did Jason call you?"
"Play basketball huh? When?"
"Now"
"Siao ah you? So sunny"
"Now sunny good mah... Wanna go swim one."

"You so sporty one meh?"
"Arbo then...How?
You want go not?"
"You wear one piece or two piece?"
"Two"
"YOU WEAR TWO-PIECE TO SWIM?"
"Cannot meh? Dont have one piece mah"
"I cannot la.. I go I confirm not swimming. Nose bleed"
"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Somemore confirm I either submerge or float"
"BWAHHAHAHAHA"
"Cannot concentrate"
"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. you this idiot"
"Next time jio me again, I follow see you swim"
"....... then later go out shopping with me hor"
"I see how lah. Donno when finish"

"Ok loh. Call me then"

& now
Wanna rain liao
What the.....
Sigh
Tonight not going MoS also
Brothers not free
But it's good too
Every week chiong is unhealthy

Found out something
Taipei also got MoS!!
& I thought they said Singapore is the 2nd country in Asia owning UK's largest music club?
Heh

What a boring day

Went out to buy handphone with Mom
Only to realise that her number was registered under Dad's name
SHUCKS!!!!!
& the promotion is ending this coming Friday
=

Hesitation

& I told Mum to convince me the phone is fugly
So I can change my mind about getting it
But I think she only succeed 65%

Bored
I wanna go out
I wanna shop!

Stupid Jay faster reply me!

No comments: