Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My 1st night driving
Donno how to describe
Stalled 2 times at mini slope
Stalled another 2 times while giving way to cars on major road
Stalled another another 2 times while moving off at traffic light
Kana horned 3 times

Fuck

Idiot people no give chance
They never learn driving before meh?

But for stalling 6 times
Big boss instructor said not bad for beginners
That's a very goooooooooooooooood compliment
Anyway
That's the maximum I'd stalled during my every lesson
Heehee

Then hor...
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
At Jurong
When I was signaling right to overtake
I accidentally pushed to high beam
Then instructor told me to turn back headlight
But I donno how
& I switched off the light
Then he quickly helped me on
But he couldnt reach
& horned 3 times
=X
Heng no car on the road

From Bukit Batok drove to Jurong then to Boon Lay & to LIM CHU KANG (AGAIN!YIPEE!)
Sped at the runway twice at 70km/hr
To & fro
Roy said I can go 90km/hr
Onz
Next lesson I try
My steering improved, i think
At least he never pulled my steering wheel to align while I drove
=)

At this cross-junction
I was going straight
& this motorcyclist turned in front of me when I was at 45km/hr
Actually abit dangerous
But I slowed down
Instructor said
"Why dont wanna horn him?"
Knn.....
I WANT BUT I DONNO CAN!!!
Say earlier mah
So far I haven horn anyone yet

At Lim Chu Kang
Damn dark
Asked if I needa on high beam
He said I not at Malaysia
-_-
Ok loh
Then he said
"If you at Malaysia, confirm dark until you don dare drive"
Errrr...
I already abit scared at Lim Chu Kang at night loh
So many workers walking on the road
So many dogs lying on the road
ZZZZZZZZ

Then at this T-junction
I was supposed to turn left
I accidentally swiped the wiper switch
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
"Eh, Miss, now not raining leh..."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I tahan-ed not to laugh & concentrated on the road

Felt 70% heng that he didnt fall asleep this time
Although he kept telling me
"Drive straight road can make you very sleepy...you now sleepy liao hor?"
...........................................................
NO I AM NOT!!

Returned Bukit Batok
Drove the test-road
So many humps
Then got this guy anyhow crossed road
I slowed down
Instructor told me to accelerate
& I exclaimed
"WU LANG LA!!"
Tmd
Dont anyhow tekkan me leh

I e-braked at an amber light
Kana tio meh
"Why you never cross? Yellow light can cross. You stopped also never check mirrors"
I kept quiet for a second
& replied
"Orh"
I admit I was in wrong
Sorry to the driver behind me
=x

Lesson ended
Er ge was waiting for me at the kiosk
>_<
Went supper at Alif
Knn
Those waiters machiam never see us
Waited for 30mins for a cup of teh-peng & milo-peng
Then also don wanna collect money
& we just left
Best
Free drinks!
I should have order some food too...

Saturday 4th lesson
I prayed I dont stall anymore
Amitabha
& I also pray my instructor DONT sleep anymore
Arbo I complain to Big Boss Instructor
Humph

But I heard he's teaching me to go downslope
Which I forsee stalling is inevitable
GAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jay named me 'Hell Driver'
Yes
Please avoid me

No comments: