Thursday, February 09, 2006

I went to withdraw money this morning
I got a big shock
WHAT?!?!?!
How come got more than $1K in my bank account?!
Ahhhh...
Finally my balance is increasing

I donno whatta say about work today
Same old thing
Run up & down
Walk to one tower to another
Climb up & down
Bleah
When the clock reads 5pm
I just love it
Coz that 30mins always pass very fast

Met Clifford after work
He'd gotten me my Mares Pure Vision!
Woooooooo
Clifford is going overseas to work
As a dive instructor
That sound so cool!
He also recommended me some dive gears to invest
Which I think I'll only do so slowly
It's a pleasure to meet him
Good luck, pal

Then went to Bugis Village to find Jarenis & Lye
Lye just opened a shop too
Called 'Oranje'
Pop down to see see when free ok?
Just say that you're my friend
Probably he'll give discount
On top of that
I bought a baby dress from him
Haven try it yet
But I believe it looks good on me since it already looks good itself

Lye & I were planning about dive trips
Alrighty ONZ!
Probably Tioman
& I think Lye & Kevin P are gonna take their AOWD
If only Clifford is still around in SG
Probably go leisure diving with him

Wahahahahaha
Damn
I always day-dream about all the fun
So impractical
Who ask me being such an outdoor person?
But recently have been staying indoor
=(

That's why I always walk around in office & around the building
BWhahahahahahaa
Shun bian jiak jua

Anyway
Ashley is leaving for Melbourne this coming Saturday
Am gonna miss her
Sob sob
Kevin W already left for Brisbane on Monday
Met up at NorAlif on Sunday night for supper though
Saw lotsa peeps whom I haven met for years
Awkward
& I went off to puff
@_@

It's Friday tomorrow
YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Coz I'm meeting Wilson gor gor
Haven met him for weeks! or months!
Donno lah
>_<

What's for Saturday man?
Someone jio me out leh
Dardar confirm not free
BWhahaa
Come, anyone wanna go MoS?

No comments: