Sunday, February 05, 2006

When the sun falls
The night kitten comes out to play....

*puuuurrrrs*

I love my Momo so much that I went to Club Momo
Bwhahaha
Doesnt make sense
Was there with Ashley
My handsome Zhiwei
Jason
& Zhiwei's friend, Roy
When I had my photo with Roy
I was already high on Tequila shot
That's why I looked so pink
But before that
I had gin, vodka orange, vodka citron & many sticks of nicotine already!
x_x

Met Charles there too
Had a pool game together
He won despite having 5 white balls into pocket
*rolls eyes*
I then realised how sucky my skills had deteriorated
Shucks

Roy & Zhiwei kept persuading me to drink tequila shot
But I refused
Then came that tequila promotor
Came & hugged the guys & me
& persuaded us to bring her sales up
"Come Darling, buy from me..."
Tamade
Hug my handsome...
& I teased
"Dont want la. You hugged my handsome. I jealous. Dont want!"
Then Roy & Zhiwei came hug me
Ok loh
& in the end
We drank
I treated them 4 shots
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Ashley & Jason left at 230am
While me, Roy left at 430am
Zhiwei stayed behind to wait for friend though
Roy then fetched me home =)

Stupid dardar initially said wanna fetch me home but he fell asleep & asked me go home myself
Cb...

Club Momo isnt that good as I expected
No wonder Jas sounded reluctant to go in the 1st place
The music was 'unrockable'
& it's filled with 'muds' & 'minnas'
Donno why Thomas likes to visit so much

Reached home concussed
Shiok
Next time shall try DBL O
=D

No comments: