Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm so damn busy today
That I was so irritated by the new staff
& I wanna hit him on his head using the bloody thick file

What was given for us to do
Just do it according to your own instinct logically
Dont needa follow word by word
Asking this & that
& then telling me about it
When I'm already done

I DONT NEED THAT!

I'm so busy that I didnt have time to reply those who msg me on MSN
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to go toilet
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to drink
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to excrete
I'm so busy that I forgot to get important documents for Henna
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to watch TV nor read the papers back home
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to open my letters
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to see my PADI Advanced License which reached me this evening
I'm so busy that I didnt have time to browse the brochure that NAFA sent me on the Photography course
I'm so busy that I haven bathe Momo for long time & it stinks of pee
I'm so busy that I gobbled my dinner within 10mins
I'm so busy that I can die of exhaustion, appendicitis & gastro-enteritis

Like what I'd told Roy that night
What I'm doing now is worse than having gangbangs for 2D2N

Bleah
Colleague from other department saw my Marlboro in my fingers during lunch time
But... do I care?

Damn clinic almost no patient
Waste my time
I actually fell asleep
When it's closing
I suddenly feel like running home

Damn
I know what that is
Anything that can cause me feeling impulsives are just things that are not going right
& I seek to forget by working myself out

I donno why
But I've been thinking
& still thinking
Are friends so difficult to be?

Probably coz I'm too mixable with guys
That particularly some typical guys donno what I am actually
& felt weird or sorts or whatever
Which I have no mood to elaborate
Although I feel like writing a damn long essay
But time permits
& I need sleep

Just as expected
Disappointed on other issue though
But I'm used to disappointments
& I have better plans ahead

Half day off tomorrow
Driving practical
Swimming
Sleep
Supper
Sleep

Make my day, inclusive of weekend, wonderful

No comments: