Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I think I have a stupid funny dream last night
I was laughing in my sleep

-_-"

Must be too smittened over Roy's sweet bouquet of flowers,the beautiful bracelet & his sweet SMSes
Bwahahaha

Met Jason on the bus
Told me that the guys are having basketball games now & then
I asked
"Why never jio?"
"Miss, you stay at Teck Whye leh, so far"
"NO LOH!! I shifted to Bt Panjang"
"Where?"
"Opp JX's house lah! Across the road"
"Isit? My house & JX's house only 5 mins apart"
"You spare another 5 more mins you'll reach my house"


Bleah

Workload in office today is slack
Wooohooo~
Just needa attend system training later
External source of work, however, seems hectic
Schedule for clinic needa re-arrange for next month
Driving lessons after work
Recruiting people for temporary jobs for Jaddine
Recruiting people for hair show modelling for Kris

Since when did I become a head-hunter?

Anyway
Who wants a temp job, come to me
Who is taller than 1.75m, good looking, has long fringe & thick volume of hair, come to me
Gmail me if interested

Got me thinking
I’ll be working Mon to Fri & Sun
Which leaves me only Sat to relax
& I forsee I’ll be chiong-ing every Sat
Errrrr...

Die

I needa go shopping for items!
Anyone wanna go with me?

No comments: