Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dad said I'm crazy as he passed me the letter
Mum thought what happened
Bro looked at me stunned
I was 'WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!'-ing for the whole 5 minutes as I opened the envelope

MY PADI LICENSE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
But it's just my Open Water...
Where's my Advanced??
*sulks*

Clinic very happening today
Until the very last 30mins
A patient came
Couldnt walk
Her left leg was rotten
Down to the bones
She begged Dr Chow to treat her
But Dr Chow refused
Coz it was too severe
She cried
Dr Chow scolded her for being selfish
I just watched

I've never seen anything more horrid than her leg seriously
Heng Dr Chow refused treatment
Arbo I have to help out
Touching the wound
YIKKKKKKKKKESSSSS!!!
Dont think I can eat for 4D3N
But seriously
It's yikey!
Down to bones ok!

Half day tomorrow
But still busy
Gotta send documents to office email account
Idiot seems to start blocking my gmail liao
&#^@%#^%#*@$#%$@%*^&

No comments: