Friday, February 17, 2006

Good
Really good
I'm now at home
Took half day off
& I'm still very busy
*pants*
Currently
Am busy eating my Burger King Redang Burger

If eating fast food can make my work process faster

Tom C actually wanna meet to return my Scubazoo DVD
But sadly & seriously
Je n'ai pas les heures!
N'ai pas un minuit aussi!

Finally opened my PADI letter

I dont like this design
I dont like Benggal cardina
JE N'AIME PAS CE POISSON!!!
I want that great white shark design!
*sob sob*
Thinking of doing Nitrox
=)
But anyway
I'm also a member of Project Aware =)

I think PADI had gotten my certified date wrongly
It should be in October
Donno why they put November
Gotta check with KC & Jeffery & Martin later

I have thousands of papercuts on my hands
Just because of this particular person whose documents were missing
The person-in-charge didnt pass down anything before she resigned
What a bitch
& the HOD is screaming at the whole team
I got scolded too
But
Heck la
Must blame the previous batch

Everyone's hallucinating
I heard someone calling my name
& asked
"Eh Eloise, you called me just now ah?"
"No ah.."
"Ok nevermind"

5 mins later
Nicholas came over
"Cyn, you called me?"
"No leh...Aiyo, busy until siao. Everyone's hallucinating"


& I so wanna hallucinate about a getaway trip to anywhere with sun, sea & sand
Pulau Tioman for dives will be PARFAIT!!

Getting a new handphone tomorrow
Maybe
That is if I'm willing to wake up & head to buy with Mom
E360 at $88
Cheap

Let Cynderella transform to Princess Aurora for the weekend

No comments: