Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bleah
Office banned access to almost ALL internet pages
Except gmail
Which at least I'm very glad
So when I'm damn bored
I can refresh my mailbox over & over again to see if there's any new mail
Unfortunately
None

& I believe I'm gonna get sacked soon
Since my network access is being monitored
=X

Horrible headache
Pulsating type
I refused to swallow my Anarex
Coz it's been a week I popped those
Too much paracethemol can cause liver failure

Bwah
I heard someone screaming at me saying
"Then you smoke how?"
*giggles*

I didnt touch cigs for 2 days liao horrrrrr
Smoke-free week
Although the Marlboro Menthol Light placed at the display looks very tempting

I hope this week pass quickly
Coz I cant wait for weekend to come
I need rest
Serious lack of sleep
Working 14hours everyday isnt something that I'm damn proud of...

Good night

No comments: