Sunday, February 26, 2006

Stupid Dad was talking damn bloody loud early in the morning
& I shouted 'KAOBEI LAH' while I was still sleeping
& then he came into my room
& slapped me on my head

........................

Bro's PS2 is back
Wooohoooo~
& my first game played was
Need for Speed - Underground 2
^^
& I 'zhnged' my car


An Orange Honda Civic with Rohan bodykit
BRIDE windshield decal, MOMO back window decal
Strut bar & cool air filter installed
Topaz headlight
17" forgot-the-name rim
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Chio
*smitten*

Performance not bad
Got in 2nd several times
But it also depends on the 'driver'
Which are good attempts I assume

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Honda Civic very chio
I like!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I shall 'zhng' the Mitsubishi LanceEvolution next time
But
how come no Subaru in the car selection menu?
=(

No comments: