Saturday, February 25, 2006

I had a very hectic day

I rushed to Amara for my pre-employment checkup
So qiao
Bumped into Daphne
Chatted while we waited for our turns
After that
Rushed back for my driving lessons
Late
I tried to flag for cabs
But none stopped for me
& I waited till my bus came
-_-

Then I bumped onto my brother on the bus

When I reached
It was a new instructor taking over
Taught me turning for an hour
& I was handed over back to my original sibei-talk-cock instructor

1st time he said when he saw me
"Got buy 4D?"
..................................
When I was about to move off
Another car stopped beside me
Leaving me a narrow gap to pass through
I sipped my way through
Wooohooo~

Didnt stall while going downslope
Double wooohooo~~

Off I went to Jurong, then Boon Lay, then donno-where lah
Today tried several new skills
Overtaking, changing lanes
& I'd finally learnt how to check blind spots!!!
=D

The instructor guided me to this new place
Which I have no idea where
& I reached this 'Pasir Leba Camp'
I said
"Going there ah? Got horlan bo?"
"Just go..."

Ok loh
The army guys were laughing at me
They must be thinking
Where got people learn driving here one!!???
Indeed
I also felt paiseh
They were urshering the oncoming cars to turn
& instructor said "turn right! turn right!"
But I didnt see any exit
Instead
I followed the ursher's signal
Then when I exit
I scolded my instructor
"Do you know you're very geyyan?"
He kept quiet
Then laughed & laughed & laughed
Nb
Made me the clown of the day in front of the masculine homo sapiens

Then as I was driving
He asked me
"Do you know this person (on the radio)?"
"Donno" while concentrating on the road
"He was an old singer... died 30years ago..You haven born yet"
...................................................
Isnt he asking the obvious?
I wasnt born yet how the hell do I know?!?!?!?!?!

I was following behind a bus while he was sleeping
& I couldnt change to lower gear in the nick of time
& I braked
Hard
The jerk woke him up
Said
"You no need like that wake me up. I am not sleeping one. I know where you're going one"

Yah right
I should have crashed the bus shouldnt I?
Anyway
I no needa pay for anything

Today's lesson was funny & ok
I only stalled once
Wooohoooo~~
That was when I stopped behind a stopped bus & forgot to change to gear 1 before I moved off
BWHAHAHAHAHA

I sometimes find myself also very funny
Everything also ga-ga lai
& i'm proud of myself!
For being able to do turns & check blind spots without mounting kerb!

Went shopping with Roy after the lesson
Shopped for 2 hours
Only bought a skirt
Damn
So sad
Had dinner at Billy Bombers
& I kept talking & talking

Jialat
Since when did I become so talkative
But I could see Roy was always laughing at what I said
I so funny meh?

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
A LIZARD JUST CRAWLED OUT BENEATH MY SOFA & CRAWLING ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM STOPPING IN FRONT OF ME!!!






Cute

My upclose & personal session with Mr His-skin-is-so-translucent-Gecko

I miss driving
=
& I'm already dreaming of my personal automobile

LOLLLLL!!!
I think I prefer manual cars tO auto cars
More challenging
Can stall one
LOL!!
& The challenge is
Not to stall the whole day

=))

Must learn well!
For Honda Civic 2006, I shall work hard!
For Subaru WRX, I shall work harder!!

No comments: