Sunday, February 19, 2006

Stupid instructor always talks 4D to me
What's your problem?
Last week never buy my number means never buy
You tell me my number very heng, get top prize also no use mah!!
He still gave me this 4D chit printed for Wednesday as keepsake
-_-

Then today told me he went to buy the last 4 digits of my handphone number
& it came out as consolation prize on Saturday
But jumbled up
Never bought permutation
Said he knew me very heng
4D numbers all from me

Thanks
But I think I know him very suay
Talks so much cock & keeps sleeping during my driving practicals

Attempt on the road
From Bukit Batok to Toh Guan, then CCK, then Kranji, then Lim Chu Kang
Boon Lay, Jurong, Toh Tuck & back Bukit Batok
He ate my 15mins sia
Coz he waited at the wrong venue
Grrr

Moving off was smooth
Until I reached a T-junction
Donno why I go let go of the clutch
Stalled
..........
So I on engine again
The car behind horned
I stalled again

K N N

Scared me for what?!?!?!?!?!

At Kranji reservoir
A lot of people were playing & fishing
He mumbled
"sheesh sheesh swash swash"
I HUH?
I thought he told me needa change gear or whatever
Then he repeated
"Alot of people fishing.. got fish meh?"
...............................................................................
How you want me to reply sia?
Then he pointed to the right
"That side is Johor"
I kept quiet for a second
& said
"Orh"

Distraction!!!!

At Lim Chu Kang
The road was good, to me
No car
No fear of crashing any
But the road very winding
When I saw the long long long long long sibei long airplane road
I was very delighted
NO CAR!! LONG STRAIGHT ROAD! WOOOHOOOO!!
I recalled Joe
Joe always races there
& then I changed to 4th gear
Stepped to 75km/hr
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Speed limit is 70km/hr
But instructor never said anything
So I assumed ok loh
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Shiok
The feeling is really shiok
I must learn hard to drive well to achieve my aim
MY SUBARU IS CALLING FOR MEEeeeeeeeeee~

On second thought
I still prefer Honda Civic Esi
$11K nia!
Cheap!

Actually
I accidentally shifted to 5th gear when I was supposed to be on 3rd gear
LOL!!
He saw it
& told me to shift down

I passed by 2 red lights
Opps
It was turning amber
& instructor said
"gan gan cai" (step daringly)
Ok loh
VROOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...

Got demerit points one right?
That asshole wanna frame me
Anyway
He fell asleep when I was at Jurong
..............................................
Got so tired bo?
Only sit in car whole day do nothing
Must like that meh?

So while he slept
I changed gear, changed lane, overtook without his guidance
Bwhahaha
I ate 'bao zi dan' (leopard's gall bladder??) sia
Until I reached this junction

"Oi, go where?"
"Turn left"
"Go PIE ah?"
"No lahh.."


I checked blind spot & turned

The whole lesson ended
I asked him about the mistakes I made & what improvements are needed
He said I never checked mirrors, never checked blind spot
Tmd
I got hor!
You sleeping nia
Kua buay tio!
Said my gear changing still not good
This I admit 50%
Turning donno how to estimate
This I also admit 85%
Other than that
Averagely fine

Haha
2nd lesson on road hitting 75km/hr is something really new
So fun!
I wanna go Lim Chu Kang again!

No comments: