Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Looks like Chinese New Year isnt retaining its traditions anymore
Almost everyone I know isnt celebrating Chinese New Year
The doctors kept asking me how I celebrate Chinese New Year
& my reply
"Doc, I DONT celebrate.."
"Huh, Why? All your relatives in Hong Kong isit?"
"Yah"
"Then how you celebrate?"
"I DONT CELEBRATE!"


& sometimes I thought doctors are real smart

Bumped outta the house around noon hours before work started
Met Decruz & Nurra
Oh geez
How I miss that girl
She was just in time to feed my nicotine pang
But that was not my purpose of meeting her anyway

Saw something today
Sorta woke me up
I then realise how hypocritic a person can be
One side telling you all the good things
The other side doing all the not-so-good things
Disappointed
& I'm stupid enough to still show care & concern about the situation
Believing in almost everything
TIME TO OPEN YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHARMING EYES, MY LADY!

I miss my big brothers
I miss my Er Ge
I miss the times he taught me about everything
Inclusive of moral and virtues
I miss my Da Ge
I miss his supportive ideas and solutions when I'm in confusion
>_<
I miss them coz I miss being pampered as a little girl
Heeheehee
Miss our prata time

Oh well
Just gulped 1 glass of iced cold F&N carbonic orange
CAREFUL OF YOUR RESPIRATORY ALLERGY, MISS!

Should I die of asthmatic attack
Maybe this is why

No comments: