Sunday, February 12, 2006

***WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Amazingly
My Mum didnt want me to go Pulau Ubin to fish with Michelle & gang
& so I went out to Ministry of Sound (again) with Wenn, Ailing, Sheryl, Daphy, Ulric, Jeff & donno-the-names people

On my way on the bus
Got this Uncle said very loud in Cantonese
*Translated* "Nowadays the number of prostitutes are increasing"
I looked at the Uncle
The Auntie next to that lanjiao kia said
"Now be prostitutes earn alot of money. $5000 per month. Who dont want?"
I looked at the Auntie
KANNINABEI
LE ZAI GONG WA SI BO?!
Dont think you speak Cantonese I donno
My Cantonese more zai than you
I was so pissed off that I wanted to go over & exclaimed to the OLD couple in Cantonese
"Oi, LEI GONG GEN NGOH HAH? GONG MUD LUN YEAH AH? JEIK LENG KWAN LEI LUN SI AH? JOH GEY DOU ZAN DOR CHING GOR LEI. LEI KA NEI GOR GOR AH WU HO LENG MEH? TSUI GUM CHAO"
*translated* "Oi, you talking about me isit? Say what fucking dick? Wear nice also got your fucking problem? Be prostitue also earn more money than you. The fugly bitch sitting beside you very beautiful meh? Mouth so stinky"

Cheebye
Then when the bus arrived Orchard
A large group of 'mutts' boarded the bus
& surrounded the old couple
Both of them kept very quiet
Oi, cheebye, why never say people already?
They donno Cantonese mah....scared ah?

Traffic jam for 20mins
Dulan
Alighted at Dhoby Guat & transfered MRT to Clarke Quay
Reached MoS at around 1045pm

Queue was quick
$20 entry with 2 drinks
Headed to SMOOVE first

The DJ sucked
I dont understand why he was playing slow music
& I practically donno how to rock my body with the music
& I stood aside
A group of Ah bengs was standing behind me
Saw me light up a stick
& the whole gang lit up
-_-
Then one Ah beng managed to get up to the dancing platform
& an AngMoh jumped up with his girl
But donno why the Ah beng so selfish
Not happy with the AngMoh
& they fought in the midst of the crowd!!!!!
The AngMoh backed out
& the group of Ah Beng continued to dance like they own the whole dance platform
Idiots
The bouncers were too slow to stop them
Came into the room & looked around with a blur look
We left soon after coz music totally sucks

Went to the Retro room
Jeff had reserved a table
& we headed to join them

Retro isnt my type of music
So I was there sitting & drinking my Vodka Orange
See them play 5-10-15, whatever that game is called
& took many photos
We were having so much fun
& we then started to put ice into one another's clothes
That was abit lame
& idiot Wenn DID throw one in mine
Nabei
& we managed to put several ice cubes into Ulric's pants

Sheryl, Ulric & I went down for the House music
Music was great
We enjoyed ourselves very much
Until an AngMoh started to speak to either Sheryl or me
Donno which of us & I dont care
Then a guy came up to the mini dancing platform
& stood behind me
Put his fucking ugly face next to me
& smiled
I was very disgusted
& I ignored him
He shifted aside & watched us
Tamade
Get a life, man
If you wanna speak to us
Speak
Dont want?
Dont occupy our dancing space

Stupid Ulric was complaining very tired
& wanna return to the Retro room
& that was where the climax was
Hed Kandi was mixing Prodigy's firestarter!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
But coz the idiot asshole disgusted me so much
I agreed to leave too

Sigh
My Prodigy

It was really fun
Loved the night
& we left at 230am for supper

At the table
We were reviewing the pictures
& Ulric asked
"Eh, how come blue screen?"
I looked
"OI CHEEBYE, WHY YOU DELETED ALL THE PHOTOS?"
Ailing, Sheryl & Wenn stared at him angrily
"I donno. Cant read Japanese"
"Then you should ask mah!"
Sheryl:"You fucking lawyer-to-be! Donno wont ask, go delete all pictures"
"Sorry sorry"

Wenn:"Hands off my shoulder"
"Sorry, I'm really sorry. Ok we take again now"
No one responded
"Oi, dont like that leh... Oh shit, no one is talking to me"
*silence*
"I'm really sorry. Are you girls leaving already? I'm going off first"
Wenn:"Fuck off"
Ulric scurried away

KANNINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never fail to blog without photos
& NOW I AM BLOGGING WITHOUT PHOTOS!
FUCK YOU ELRIC
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
The photos are so nice!
Somemore it's Wenn's farewell chiong night
Good memories captured
& because of Ulric's itchy hands & stupid useless lawyer brains
WHAT THE FUCK?!

We girls went home cursing Ulric non-stop
& our mood dampens at that instance
Ailing was saying 'heart pain'
Sheryl was whining coz her photos with Jeff were gone
Wenn was complaining that a replacement of a series of photos will never appear the same as last night
I didnt say anything but just felt so empty to blog without photos

I shall NEVER pass my camera to ANYONE untill I have the photos uploaded from NOW ON

Ulric
I will strangle you the next time I see you
Dont lemme bump into you in Brisbane or in Singapore when you're back

No comments: