Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I can say that today is probably the best Valentine's day I ever have
& I must say it is a happy Valentine's day not celebrating with my darling
Which in fact I have no darling
But still
It is the best Valentine's day ever

Woke up early for my Advanced theory test
Decruz wished my 'All the best' early in the morning
Then go study the book last minute
Asked my friends all the questions last minute
& I nearly screwed things up
Coz I went to prepare at 11am
Then went to play with Momo till 1110am
Then left house at 1110am
Then reached busstop at 1115am
Stupid miss the bus
Then waited until 1125am
Cannot wait liao
Took cab down
Wasted my $4.50
Then when I reached the room
The instructor already giving out the computer slip
Heng

My mum actually gave me an amulet to wish me Good Luck
& I also prayed before I left house
BWhahahahah
Superstition set in
& in the end?
I PASSED!!!
FUCK!
I should have pray earlier on liao
I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy coz I failed twice previously
& now I can touch the car
Woooooooooooooooooo
Gotten my PDL
& starting on the engine next week
So excited

Went to work
So damn busy
I'd finally joined Henna
Starting actual work next month
^^

Had a last minute dinner date with Roy
He was so sweet
Came over to fetch me
& bought me a small bouquet of flowers & a gift
My first bouquet of flowers
>_<
He was actually hiding near the lift door when I got down to the void deck
Double surprises
How sweet

Headed to The Balcony
& he was telling me that it was supposedly owed by his friend
But shitty stuffs happened
Had a large mug of Heineken
Took me 2hours to complete
But at the same time I was also talking non-stop
Talked about modelling, cars, idiots, MOS, etc
But most of the time was on cars
So....
HAhahaha

Oh
I saw Joe's car again
Hee

At around 1130plus
Headed home
=)
I unwrapped my bouquet of flowers
& wanted to put into a vase
But no vase
So I put in my Mum's cup
BWHAHAHAHAHA
Tomorrow sure dio kan
& I opened the gift that Roy gave me
OH MY GOD!!
It is beautiful!!!!!!!
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

I then felt so bad that I didnt get him anything
=|

Wasnt it the best day when everything seems so good?
I passed my Advanced Theory test finally after series of demoralisation
& I have a dinner date with a normal friend who got me beautiful items on Valentine's day

XD

So happy

Hereby
I'd like to thank the following people

Thank you Mymy for getting me the amulet
Thank you Er ge for supporting me all the while & encouraging me on learning driving
Thank you Wilson gor gor for the encouragement too
Thank you Lucky, Huibo & Joseph for helping me on driving questions last minutely
Thank you Joe for getting me the practise book
Thank you Decruz for your 'All the Best' wish
Thank you Roy for being my Valentine's day's date & got me the flowers & bracelet
Thank you thank you

Happy Valentine's Day!
*muackz*

No comments: