Monday, February 13, 2006

I am so sleepy
I slept at 2am plus
& woke up at 7am plus
Giddy
Vision blurry
Eyes not even opening
Thinking of tonight's clinic shift disgusts me

Kinda busy today
Everyone's calling for me
I believe today is the most rowdy day of all the days
I think I'm joining Henna
Henna said everyone likes me
& believes I'm capable
=)

Went to lunch alone today
As usual
Luckily I brought my Menthol Lights along
A quick rush of nicotine to my blood
Shiok
Had Mee Siam
The weirdest I'd ever tasted
As if bee hoon in laksa soup
*rolls eyes*
Nose was running while eating
& I believe it dripped like free fall all so suddenly
Shucks, no tissue
& I happened to taste it
...............
& it tasted like Nasonex
My nasal medicine reversed its flow
Too much air-conditioned indoor activities make my nose cranky

Sun's shining bright
My left shoulder got scorched, I believe
But my right shoulder feels nothing
What's funnier is
Everytime after lunch
There's always a big patch of almost black cloud ONLY above my office building
Omen

Had to run errand again
& I left for home early after that
*giggles*
Although I felt very bad about it
But...
Who cares
Wait till I join Henna permanently

SIGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm hungry

No comments: