Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yesterday was a HELLUVA Friday!
I so wanna smash the computer & slap everyone in the face
Ok lah
Just exagerrating
But still
I wanna smash the computer

What are wrong with these people?

I was updating a particular person's employment system
When I accidentally clicked 'delete'
& gone were the 30+ entries
I froze for a second

I went 'SHIT!'
I stared at the screen hoping I DID NOT do that
But I did
& then I went 'DAMN!'

Fuck

I'm not sure if i'm lucky or not
But I had printscreens for the records
& so I typed all in
But...
The number doesnt tally with the initial number!!
& I went 'SHIT!' again

Just then
This particular person emailed Nicholas
& Nicholas came over to my table
"______ is complaining why so much was deducted from her salary. She wants us to verify..."

Double fuck!

This person can be considered someone of high priority
& please tell me how can I be NOT afraid?
I told Nicholas about what happened
& both of us suffered minor heart attacks for a minute

I then gotta dug out her documents
& verified
But the amount doesnt tally with the deducted amount
& I was like.....
....................................................... (speechless)

Then Henna popped behind me with a file
"Can you tell one of the temp staffs to do this for me?"
I wondered
Why cant she pass it to one of them herself?
She has the highest position among us!
Just because she put the 3 temp staffs under me
Doesnt make me their boss
I looked for Abang, too busy
I looked for QiYing, also too busy
& thus, I ordered Michelle
But she gave me the biggest frown on her forehead ever
& said she was very stressed with her current assignment given

Fuck lah
You temp staff you stress simi lan?
I not stressed meh?
I just deleted 30+ entries of this high-priority person & keyed-in numbers dont tally, OK?!?!?!?!?!

I wonder if she's computer idiot
Asked me this ask me that
& when I'm talking to the seniors
She kept calling me
Until I replied
"What lah?" in a very angry tone
Cant she see I'm busy & it's rude to interrupt?
Bitch
She's also the one who asked me how my biscuit taste like
Knn
Biscuit taste like biscuit lah!

Lunch time Abang went mosque
Had lunch alone
Not that bad
Coz I kepting thinking of the deleted entries that I didnt care about my surroundings
& surprisingly
I brought my sticks along

I could forsee my day being sucky!

Back at office
Was told that some processes of the documents were wrong
Had to redo
I ji tao seh
I told Abang
"You take care of it. I'm washing my hands off these shits"
Abang replied
"Relax relax. I'll do it. Dont worry"

I'm glad Abang is really here to help

Now
Every similanjiao sai gang also gimme do
Sian

But
I find it quite challenging
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm so contradicting

Off work
Lionel called me
Miss him man
Jio-ed me go Malaysia
WOoooohoooooooooo~
Onz
As I was talking to him
He asked
"Why you sounded like you're running?"
"I am! I'm rushing to knock off to rush to start work!"

Yes
Stupid clinic
When I reached the clinic
It sickens me further
I dont like to work with this colleague
When there're important things to do, throw to me
Less important things, she does it
Knn
Got this colleague requested to change shift-time over the phone
Asked me leave a note to tell the senior staff
& that senior staff left me a note to tell me to tell her
WHAT IS THIS?
FUCKING CANT CALL HER YOURSELF?!
I dont full-time at the clinic
Want me to do for her
Calling someone takes very long time MEH?!

I think everywhere is the same
But why am I the unlucky one to recieve all the sai gang?
I hate it when she SMS me asking me do this & that when she can do it herself

Cheebye
Take me for granted
Complain me all you can
I do have my dignity!

No comments: