Saturday, February 11, 2006

I broke my record

Smoke-free week disrupted 2 days before it hits a week
Hell do I care?!
I snatched Wilson gor gor's 2 NEXT light
& he said he's not going to bring me out anymore

Every brother said that
=(

I had deep consideration last night
Sorta affecting my sleep
Haven use my apo-zopiclone
Donno melt already or not

I've been thinking about myself
I just DONT KNOW WHY others can tell what they see about me
& yet I couldnt myself

"Eh gor, my friend said I am one who needs lotsa attention. Really bo?"
"Yes... you're those who need 100% attention from a guy & this, many guys cant provide"
"Hurr...no wonder no guys want me...How come you know me this well?"
"I can read you like a book"
"Then what's my title?"
"The city of lost souls"

*sipped on our teh peng quietly*

We then spoke about other topics
Which made me think
Again

I donno why
But everytime when I'm out with my brothers
They always make me think
Sometimes
Think until headache

But I'm glad
They help me sort my life properly in a sense
Although I see it's not working out fine still
They provide me with experiences they had
& widen my 'knowledge' about surroundings, happenings & life

Sounds like some kind of a missionary

Hmmmmm....

I saw a kitten nearly kana squashed by a Honda civic
It was just 3cm in front of the right front tyre
& it didnt know what to do!
That's gonna be so unsightly if that idiot driver is gonna run over it
Right in front of me
Luckily that kitten ran & hid under my chair
Patted its head
So cute
>_<
Nothing's on today I supposed
Michelle jio-ed me go overnight fishing
Donno wanna go or not
Wanna sleep yet also wanna fish
Bleah

WildFilms' March's trip schedule doesnt look good to me
Haven been joining for a month already
Miss those trips
But damn work on Sundays
Not enough people go employ more la!
Always ask me cover, help out
Take me for granted
I'm the youngest among the team
Got more social activities than anyone else
Cannot spare a thought for me
Lemme play lah!!!

KL trip may be cancelled
Shucks
Disappointment
But I hope my diving trips stay put
Hopefully going one in April & another in May
Wooooooooooooooooooooo~
& I hope to see whale sharks & manta rays this time!
Although the season doesnt seem right for their appearance
Bwhahaha
& I can use my Mares PureVision mask
>_<

Suddenly
I have a very strong urge to do a tattoo on my pelvic & ankle

No comments: