Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today as busy as usual
Face computer more than I face my Mum
& the next time I meet my friends
I'll look so fugly
Coz of excessive radiation

After the dumbass left
Another bitch appeared
Kept asking me got what things for her to do
& I told her there's nothing
Coz I'm in charge of the computer system update
& she cant access to the coperate internet until she gets her password
She looked at me & exclaimed
"Dont have?!"

Knn
Dont have means dont have
What you want me to do?
Let her jiak jua also dont want
Then when I was sooooooooooooo damn bored
I went to munch on a biscuit
She popped over & asked
"What are you eating? Where do you get that? Nice or not?"
Grrr
Biscuit only mah
Must ask so much meh?
I didnt feel like replying her
I dont see the point to anyway
Unless she has never seen anything known as the biscuit

I nearly screamed at her when she kept interrupting my conversation with Nicholas on something important

Lunch time
Went to Boon Keng eat
1.5hrs
LOL!
Longest ever

Very tired
=(
Still gotta work later

I wonder if this Saturday got gathering not...
Hmmm....

No comments: