Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jay scolded me for asking him out when he's so damn bloody tired
& then he praised himself for being such a good friend to accompany me

Should I say 'Thank you' or not?

Idiot

Weird
To say
This is the first time we actually go out together alone
After 7 years of knowing each other
& surprisingly
We crapped like nobody's business
Suan me like donno what
Said I fat
Knn

Other than that
We talked about what was happening lately
Catching up & stuffs
& again
He said i'm a weirdo
Living in my own world
Blah blah too tired to repeat

Ok fine
I know

Then he said I have a very interesting life
Oh really?
Full of Ups & Downs that I cant even balance myself
Interesting?
Hmmm...

Scolded me on the burning Marlboro

Bleah

I wanted to walk around
I prefer streets at night
Little people so I can almost own the whole road
But he complaint he's too tired
Wanna go home
But still early leh
Well...in the end
Ok loh
=(

I dont wanna think anymore of what should be done & what shouldnt be
I just hope that things arent actually that bad as it is to be
No matter how hard I try to save a situation
It never works
Yes, the disappointment
& then came the confusion
Was I wrong in the handling process?
Or was I wrong in the 1st place?
I dont know
& now I dont wanna know
Just gimme an answer which I wish to recieve
Good or bad
At least an answer

Jay gave me one piece of advice
Get a life

Thanks

No comments: