Friday, February 17, 2006

Knn
My first driving lesson encounter heavy downpour

When I reached the car
The instructor told me to adjust mirror, adjust seat, blah blah & go
I looked at him & said
"I donno how"
He looked at me
"You totally new ah? Never drive before?"
"Never"
"Ok ok, we go carpark learn"


Reached carpark
Asked for my PDL
& said
"Your issue number Wednesday 4D top prize leh"
"zhun bo?"
"Really. You got buy not?"
"No"
"If you buy, got $2000 plus, learn for free liao...Should have teach you earlier"


................................

If he can predict top prize 4D number
He no needa be instructor liao loh

I Was then taught how to steer
& I couldnt get my hand position right
Kept using one-hand turn
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
"You cannot turn like that!"
"I KNOW!"
"You must like this like this then like this"


& I like this like this then like this loh
For 5mins

Then taught me how to move off & change gear
Stalled donno how many times
Until the instructor pek chek
Knn
People donno how mah

After few tries
Tried circuit
"Very good. Now go straight...Step accelerator"
*steps*
"Step"
*steps harder*
"Step more"
*STEPS*
"Change gear"
*changes*
"Turn left"
*signals left & turns*
"Go straight & stop"
"Step which 1st?"
"Brake then clutch"

*Stops*

Tmd
People still new ask me speed?!

"Ok, now you practise a few more times"
*move off, turn, turn, turn & turn*

Suddenly
All so quiet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was sleeping

CHEEBYE!!!!

I donno wanna laugh or cry
People learning car you sleeping!!
GRRRRRRRRR

"Oi, how?"
"Turn left"
*turns*
"Next lesson can go on road already"
"HUH?! Sure bo? I scare leh"
"For a new learner, not bad liao"
"Hur...*mai por leh*"

"Sorry. I fell asleep. Raining. Very nice. Somemore very tired"
"I thought I very boring.."
"No lah.. new student is like that"

Instructor really knows how to be humble sia

Sigh
I really very scared leh
Brake donno how to brake
Always forget to hold onto the clutch before changing neutral gear
Dont dare accelerate
=(

Er ge said I useless
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

After the lesson
My left leg very tired
I then thought of Joe
How can he manage to do that on his racing clutch?!

Please
If you see me on the road
DONT SIGNAL ME
I'll panic
Unless you want me to crash your car

No comments: