Saturday, February 04, 2006

What a boring Saturday
Woke up at 1130am coz stupid brother was chatting with his friend via handsfree
Pui
Then couldnt return to sleep
Woke up surf net watch MTV eat Takopachi
& then rolled on the bed
Until I realise how time-wasting I am
I look at Momo's cage
Smelly sawdust stained with pee
But I procrastinated
I fed Momo some hotdog, which I was also eating
& told him
"Mo, tomorrow then I bathe you hor"
Momo nibbled quietly to acknowledge my words

How nice it is to have a quiet pet

Then I returned to my room
Charge my digital camera, handphone, Snow Leopard
Blast Perfect10 on my cranky radio
Played with handphone for a while
Looked at myself in the mirror
Picked up an ancient book from my shelf
& flipped open

An auotgraph book
Written by my primary school & secondary school friends

I still remember most of them
But that wonders if I'm being remembered
I was so happy when I saw this particular guy's profile & pic
My first crush at age 12
BWHAHAHAHAHAH
Mohd Zaki Masjury
>_<

Then I flipped
& read this by this particularly good friend
"Hope we can still be friends forever"
I thought
Yah... written words are so easy
But actions are so hard to fulfil
I looked at the situation
I shook my head
Crap

I used to stop trusting people since something serious happened when I was in sec 2
& I kept my words until last year
7 years of isolation from outside social world
Had made me one who see things clearly at times
& now I realise it's time to open up
Out for more social gatherings
So back to the related topic several posts ago
I find it really amazing how new friends judge me as an isolated person living in my own world Which I cant deny more
HOW DO THEY TELL?!

Last night during work
Was chatting with Mala
"Do you believe that good things return to you when you're good?"
"Good so what... be so good only to be taken granted for"
"No lah..You are nice, caring. Surely will got good things happen to you"
"Nice so what? Also no boyfriend"
"Surely have one. You are different from other girls. You got strong personality, that's why people see you thought you very fierce..but they donno you're actually very nice after knowing you..."

Hmmm..
Sounds very familar
Joe also said I'm different from other girls
That's why he couldnt decide what to get for me for my birthday persent
Until i requested the Sipadan VCD & book from ScubaZoo
I guess no other girls will ever request that for birthday
Why got free diamond dont want want a stupid book?!

Ah
Now I see why I rarely get birthday pressie
Coz no one bothers to think what unique item to get for me
Okok
My birthday wish for 2006
Dive at Sipadan for 1 week
You have 10 months to prepare
=)

That's gonna cost SG$1500
*giggles*

Just doing some word-spreading
Do help me vote for my friend, Genecia
She's in the FHM Girl Next Door Top 100
Contestant 41
Vote hor, vote hor!

Oh oh
'Living treasures' on ChannelNewsAsia every Saturday at 830pm
Speaks about marine wildlife in Singapore
Looks great
Do catch it!

Suddenly I feel so busy
That I miss my tai-tai life very much

I'm going Kuala Lumpur next next week!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited
Long time never go overseas liao leh~
Heeheeheeheehee
Wooohoooo~~
KLCC Aquaria!
SAYA AKAN DATANG!!!

No comments: