Wednesday, March 01, 2006

First of March
First day of work offically
Everyone in the department were asking
"Cyn, what's the occasion today? Dress until so nice?"

= S

"My first day of work leh. Office wear mah"

& on my first day of official work
I recieved a bad news
Very bad
So bad that I was hiding at my cubicle the whole day

Nicholas resigned

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

When that happens
I'll be in charge of what he's doing
& currently he's doing what the previous batch stopped doing
& since I'll be taking over
Meaning I'll be doing what he's doing for the previous batch

Damn

That's a huge load to catch up!!!

I'll then have to deal with those VIP (very irritating people)
Have them chasing after me about their requests
Argghhhhhh!
Nic! Why did you resign after 1 month?!

Abang called him a slacker

I overheard the secretary of another department talking to Nic
"You can give everything for Cynthia to do ..."
Mai lai ah...
I pretended I heard nothing
& hid at one corner at my table

X(

I forsee my future state

I seriously hate my colleagues at the clinic
Fucking DONT understand English
Must cakap melayu?

"Do you know the fax number for the clinic? I needa fax something to Dr Wong"
"I donno leh.."
"Later can help me ask Dr Wong for it?"

"Dr Wong now busy..."
"Later..."
"Dr Wong now attending to patients..."

"Later..."
"Here now alot of patients...very busy..."
"LATER!"


I was so pissed off
Is 'later' a word so difficult that she cant understand?

I've decided
I shall quit my clinic soon
Not worthy to work there anymore
The senior staff is getting more & more xia lan

& I think I'm starting to go racist

Went swimming after work with Roy
What the hell
Toe cramp
=(
Wasted my 20mins moaning & groaning
People thought I having orgasms while 'playing' with my toes in water sia

While on way home
Got this really ah-beng Ah Beng quarelling with his girlfriend over the phone
Admiration
Never know Ah beng can be so understanding
Spoke so nicely & patiently while I heard his girl screaming over the phone
One of his sentences really impressed me
"So now you're telling me your true words. Nevermind, I can take it. It's not the 1st time anyway. Everytime we quarel I keep quiet, I let you do your way. This time, I dont wanna spoil your future path....."

When I wanna get down
I dont dare go 'Excuse me'
But heng he considerate
Siam one side

Actually
Not all Ah Bengs are really Ah Bengs

So fast Thursday liao
Wooooooooooo
Hopefully can try night-cycling on Friday night

No comments: