Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stupid Ivan always gives me 1001 excuses whenever he changes his mind about swimming last minutely
So I grabbed Abel to go with me

Sun is good
Scorching bright
I got tanned
Burnt, I supposed
Now my face feels like it's cracking
I just love this feeling

Stupid Toyota Vios wanna knock me down while crossing the road
YOU GOOD!
Wait till I get my license
Driving my Orange Honda Civic
I purposely e-brake in front of you
See whether it's fun or not

Work later
Pui
I hate working on Sundays
Because it shortens my rest day
& extends my working days

Now I'm $1.2K poorer
Fed both my untouchable external saving account & family on 1:1 ratio
Still gotta feed myself for the entire month
Also for my dive trip next month
*sobz*

If monks can survive on veggies & flour for their life
So can I!

No comments: