Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Shit
I cant remember a thing
I only know I'm so fucking busy that I forgot to go home
Ok
That's a sign of forgetfulness

I wore this stupid skirt to work today
A skirt I hate so much I only wore once
& why the hell did I wear today??
The bottom diameter is narrow
& damnit do I have to walk gracefully
Climb stairs also got problem
Not to mention I cant even run to catch a bus!
Looked like a hen scurrying across the road

Had lunch together with the team
Excluding manager
at Pizza Hut
Nicholas' farewell lunch
=)

Tomorrow has a very important meeting
720am must reach office do some last minute preparations
Shucks
Joe's car is down
=(

& yes
Stupid me forgot to print out the most important documents before I left office

Headed to Sim Lim for a short while
E360 has a new design!
Malt black material!
I WANT!!!!!
$395 though
Considering...

I nearly set fire
My cig butt didnt fully extinguished
& it fell off my fingers
& rolled into the bin which has no ash-tray
WOOPS!!
x_x

Feet hurt
Damn high-heels

Needa sleep
But I'm still having my dinner
Damn
My grain of rice just dropped on the floor
Typinig one-handed
Skilful bo?
Bwhahaha

No comments: