Monday, March 06, 2006

I would like to touch on a very environmental issue
But that will bring me to go on talking & talking
& I'm sleepy
So nevermind
I shall postpone that to weekend

Shucks
Wasted my morning attending this stupid briefing
After that went back office work
Everyone's so unusally quiet
Something is wrong

I looked at the pile of medical claims in front of me
Fucked up
How i wish I can jus burn them into ashes

Gradually
The people in the building is starting to know my existence
Been calling me to request for this & that
& I'm happy I got to know a very handsome doctor
*drools*
>_<
Tomorrow come find me worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BWHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

Back to despising men
I really wonder what have men become now
Is answering a fucking YES or NO very difficult?
For the entire fucking month
I've been asking simple & basic YES or NO questions
But that irritant NEVER replies
What are you trying to do?
Just finish once & for all
CAN?!

Yes
I'm desperate
I just want my items back
It's the things I want
Not you
So please rest assure

No comments: