Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had a dream
I dreamt that my parents left me a big house
On the top of this mountain
Connected to a winding road
I pushed open the door
It was empty
I sat at the wooden bench
& suddenly
A group of Indians/Africans walked in
They performed black magic
I was nearly possessed
I tried to escape
& I turned into a bird
I flew into the busy urban district to hide
& I reached a temple
I turned into a human
& then
I woke up

Lame

It's Sunday
I can feel it
My brother always watch Power Rangers on Sunday mornings
Yikes
That childish show was one of my favourites when I was 12
My god
& they're still showing
From Dinosaur version to Shape version to donno-what version now
I just cant understand those characters in the Shape verison
Do I call them Star-shaped Power Ranger?
Or Circle Power Ranger?
I only remember my Yellow Sabretooth tiger Power Ranger

Shucks
Realise I keep talking rubbish lately

April seems like a very busy month
Coz I have 3 activities going on over the weekends
Wooooooo~
Overseas stay-over + diving + photoshoot
>_<
Plus I heard Lizt is coming SG to visit me
& then we can go clubbing together
BWhahahaha

Man
I suddenly sounds so lively when I talk about fun
Heehee

Oh
I might be going fishing too!
Weeeeee~

So excited

No comments: