Thursday, March 09, 2006

Reached office earliest
Next came Nicholas
Really had a very last minute preparation
Photocopier machine got problem
Nabei

Went to the meeting room exactly at 8am
Manager was late
What the fuck....
Sat along with the professionals
Felt so...weird
But it was quite an insight

After that
Back to office
Ran here ran there asking other colleagues how to solve this solve that

Really hate the previous team
Everything all put together aside
Then dump to us
Also donno done already or not
Bloody bitches

Manager asked me go Division meeting again
But I 'escaped'
She couldnt find me coz I was in the toilet
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nic's last day tomorrow
Sure hong gan
Tio all the sai gang
& I pray the newcomer is real smart

Just gave Mum $500 for allowance
Filial bo?
Bwhaha
That's half of my pay for Feb already
March will be doubled though
Hope can survive

Er ge's going Penang next week
Sob sob sob sob sob sob sob
I also wanna go
Oh anyway
Lionel already helped book Kukup chalet next month
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Diving next month too
Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
=D

My matt black E360
It's new in Singapore
& is selling only in Russia & France!
I MUST GET IT!

No comments: