Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I so wanna shred all the outstanding documents right now!

How inconsiderate can those people be
Got incident reports must report to Ministy of Manpower within 1 month
How can they store until 1 year, which is apparently when I dug them out from pile of papers
& expect me to do it for them!?
Fuck!

Then I have to chase Business office for bills
& then pour everything to the insurance company
Who can accept the sudden input of workload?!?!?!
& who can back-track every god damn thing 1 year ago???

Bitches

Had lunch with colleagues & director
HOHOHOHOHOHO
Had Burger King
BWHAHAHAHAHA
Director chatted with me
Asked if I do sports very often
>_<

I very heart pain though
Colleagues never return me money
One day spent $24 on food
*SOBZ*
Somemore on Burger King
If on Fish & Co or elsewhere still can loh...
What the hell man...
Nevermind la
Just treat it as a treat from me
Got new colleague come in also
Be it a welcome lunch =)))

But still
I really need to control my money usage
Dont wanna be one blind victim of the vicious poverty cycle

Night also work
Cheebye
So many people ask me why work so hard
Tmd
No work no money mah
You feed my family ah?

Anyway
Clinic is really pissing me off
What the fuck is that full-time staff doing in the day?
Never stock-take, never order medicine
Simi lanjiao also dont have
What the...
& today got this patient bought a big box of shampoo
No big plastic bag
& in the end
I had to give him a Cold Storage plastic bag
KNN!!!
Pai-seh ok?!

Somemore today ask me cover extra hour coz colleague injured herself
Ok
So I asked who'll be working with me
& was answered that I'll be with another colleague
Ok...
But when I reached there
I looked at the roster
I'm working from 7 to 12am
She's working from 7 to 11pm
IS THIS TOGETHER?!

Some people just dont understand English
Speak in Mandarin also cannot
*tranlated from Mandarin*
"Missy, I came yesterday.."
"Ok.."
"Neo xxx xxxx"
"How to spell?"
"M-a-o.."
"Errr..Neo right?"
"Yah..Neo xxx xxx"
"Can you write down for me?"
"Neo xxx xxx"
"I'm sorry, I'm busy with something now. Can you just write down the name for me?"
"Neo xxx xxx"


Knn
How the fuck do I know what name is that?
I dont have super memory when I have to face 30 patients per night
& you cant even spell the name for me!
& I DONNO YOUR NAME!!!!

But some are better
However, not as good
"Hello, can I check when is Dr Loh working?"
"Tomorrow morning"
"Oh..no longer at night?"
"Nope"
"Is Dr Loh right?"
"Errrr...You wanna see Dr Loh isit?"
"Yah.. but is it Dr Loh that I see?"
"Can you gimme your name?"
*long silence*
"Hello?"
"Sha-xxxx"
"How do you spell that?"
*another long silence*
"S-a-_________"
"S-a...& then?"
*background voices spelling out name*
"I have my number, maybe easier"
"GOOD"


.......................................
How come own name donno how to spell?
My god my god!
No need you to decipher the strokes of chinese names very good liao
& best still
You dont have a chinese name coz you're a bangladesh!!!
*PUKES 1000cc of AB+ blood*

Tell me
Where do idiot NOT exist?
I wanna go there...

No comments: