Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fucked up Saturday

I thought my driving lesson starts at 930am
& I dilly-dallied my way
Until instructor called
Wasted 20mins
Nevermind
I jumped into the seat & drove off immediately

Same route
All the way to somewhere in Bukit Batok
Learnt 3 point turn
Didnt know how to reverse
& donno how to control clutch
Stalled many many times

There were other students learning also
& when I was reversing
I didnt know it was a downslope
& the car rolled backwards
& the maroon Vios behind horned me
My instructor laughed saying the student scared

Cheebye
You try stand behind the car leaving just an inch in front of your cock see you scared or not?

I didnt laughed a thing
I just learnt the 3 point turn myself
Coz that cheebye instructor fell asleep AGAIN!
Ji tao dulan
I should have reverse hard & crash the car
Which I actually did
Coz I stepped wrongly on the accelerator instead of the brake
Luckily no car or people behind

Then instructor said my clutch control cannot make it
Said I always stall
& I replied
"You think I want one ah?"
& he told me drive on road AGAIN!
Fine
I admit I lousy
But shouldnt I be given more chances to practise & learn?
You think my Mum gave birth to me & I know how to drive already ah?
Told me to overtake the stopped car in front of me to get to the main road
But I didnt move
Coz I said got oncoming car at the opposite lane
He said just go

Knn
You passenger now cannot see you just shut the fuck up can?!

I can say I'm confident on the road
Just go along the lane
& notice traffic
& I'm off happily driving (aka speeding)
He then taught me how to U-turn
Good
Succeeded
Then asked me try another time
But I couldnt hear him properly & turned into the junction
& he went
"Why you turn right? I told you U-turn"
Me: "Isit? Tia bo leh.."

I really didnt hear it
Then at this T-junction
Amber light changing
I didnt stop & turned left
He asked
"Yellow light, why never stop?"
"That time you told me to go one mah.."
He kept quiet

Then at another junction
Yellow light changing
I stopped
"Why you stop?"
"You just now said stop one mahhhhh"


Cheebye

Along this road
I ji tao bo chup
Gear 4 60km/hr all way
Intermittent braking & accelerating by myself
Not bad
So I can imagine my brake light was flashing like Xmas light at that moment

While stopping in front of the junction
He asked
"Why you stop?"
"Hello?! Yellow box leh!"
"Nowadays no one cares about yellow box...You like that stop the car behind nearly bumped us"
"Why yellow box cant stop? He bumps his dai-ji la. I already braked to signal. He stupid tailgate me nia mah..got wrong meh?"
"If he bumps into us, he pays"


Cheebye
He give you money still say me?
Why I cant stop behind yellow box?
My fucking Basic theory & Advanced Theory books said
MUST STAY AWAY FROM YELLOW BOX WHILE STOPPING
AM I WRONG?!

Why is he teaching me like.... some screwed-mind ah pek?

I ji tao confused & dulan
I stepped hard on the accerelator
& I didnt notice a stupid van stopped in front of me
He stepped on his brake pedal
Asked me why I drive so fast
"You told me to change gear 3 one mah"

I am soooooooooooo fucking pek chek

While driving along a stretch of road full of humps
I crossed almost all slowly
Until this particular one
I drove across at 40km/hr
The whole car BONG-ED upon landing
I giggled
The instructor woke up, said
"Cross hump must be slow"

I KNOW LAHHHHHHHHH!
I WANNA WAKE YOU UP NIA!
SONG BO?

While giving way to major road
I checked mirrors & blindspot
& turned
He asked
"Forget to check blindspot again ah?"
"Got ah! You sleeping cant see lah!"

Knn

Supposedly turning into a small road
He didnt speak a word
So I assume he meant go straight
& when I passed by that road
He told me to turn left
"Too late liao lah..."
& I sped ahead

I drove until I sibei hot
& I pointed the air-con to me
He asked
"Hot ah? Gun cheong isit?"

Yes
VERY HOT
I was so pissed off until fire broke out from behind my back!

Totally hell driving today
I'm sorry I'd caused inconvinences on road
I supposed this is why men hate female drivers

But this is not my fault

When lesson ended
I complaint to Big Boss instructor
& he helped me to change instructor
But I said I want him to teach me
& he agreed
"Special student request... OK lah!"
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

After that
I headed down Orchard to get back my refund & find Jaddine
Then go find Danny for a puff but not around
Passed by HMV
Simon Webb (One of the singers from BLUE) was having his autograph session
& then walked all the way down to Suntec to meet Ying

Aimless walking
Just the thing I like to do when I'm troubled

The career fair was abit disappointing
Think they should call it the 'Education Fair'
Nonetheless
I found some info about postgraduate studies
University of Portsmouth sounds good
=)
Across the sea is France
J'aime le France!

Met my handsome for a short drink
& headed home

I just love my handsome
Always there for me when I need a listening ear
Always there when I need a puff companion
Always there when I need anything

Lately
Am involved with some messy situation
To an outsider, not that messy
But to me, it's damn fucking messy
Messy enough to fuck my life up
I just hate it
& I'm starting to hate myself for being so

Sigh

I need a direction
But I dont need a bible
Thanks

No comments: