Sunday, March 12, 2006

Woke up early to go for the hair show selection
*yawnz*
It's a pretty big event
But I wasnt really enthusiastic about it
Neither is my Handsome

I think those people want models who can walk
& obviously both of us didnt get selected
since there were professional models present as well
So we left the studio
We were given free goodie bag for just going down for the selection!

Zhiwei said very 'tan dio'
Of coz!
Worthed $120 hair product leh!

Went to have breaky & a bit of studying (for Zhiwei) at Subway
I also tried help to accumulate the studying atmosphere & studied with him...
Hmmm...DNA...My most hatred subject

This stupid piece of bread dropped into my top
Which I had no idea how it got in
Until I felt something poking my nehneh
Knn

Went to buy a pair of heels for work
& headed to Jurong for a haircut

Long time never take photos already...
Cam-freaks!

Jason, our hairstylist, did our hair
& while I was waiting for my turn
I was watching that Jacky Wu show on their mini-TV
& Ikept laughing & laughing
Damn, so paiseh

I requested for short hair cut
But Jason said long hair nicer
I insisted on short hair
& he hesitated to cut upon request
& got me another hair style
Okkkkkkkk........
Not that bad afterall

& now
I've gotten my punk look
AGAIN!
woooooooooooooooooo~
^^

With my Mymy
=)

I'm dyeing it purple by the way
BWhahaha

Ok
So Er ge is going for his business trip tomorrow for 2.5weeks
=(
No one to play with me
Bon Voyage!
& buy me souvenirs ok?

ok ok ok ok ok ok?
*grins*

No comments: