Saturday, March 11, 2006

I realised that I do dress up pretty nice every Friday
But it's only 2 Fridays
Cant make much comparison

Er ge came fetch me after work
=)))))))))))))))))
Long time nv see Er ge
Very happy

Went Bugis meet Tom C to get back my Scubazoo DVD
& went for dinner with Er ge
Couldnt decide what to eat
& we headed to West Coast Mac for burgers
-_-

Er ge said he found it weird seeing me in office wear
& gave me his denim jacket to look abit more casual
However
Very big leh!
Though he claimed it's S
=|
& he helped me fold the sleeves 3 folds
Hahaha

Imagine the scenario of a big brother helping a lil sis folding sleeves of an oversized jacket

>_<

I <3 my Er ge very much
Really treat me very well
Machiam real sister
But I donno how real brother will treat real sister like in the family
Since i dont have an elder brother
Haha
But I know he cares for me as a sis
So I must be guai guai
Must listen to him
=)))

Work today is ... fine
Nicholas' last day
Lotsa handover to take care
But surprisingly
I wasnt handled much
*phew*
Instead
I was helping Abang & the temp staffs to do the backlock

Bloody photocopier machine spoilt 1 hr before knock-off
& we have 500 pieces of contracts to print
Whattafuck
Abang & I panic
Bo bian gotta OT 30mins

I've gotten a new handphone!

Office gave one
Although is old design
It still looks quite alright
& hopefully I dont send wrong SMS to wrong people in the directory
=p

My Kerokeroppi bedsheet cute hor?
*giggles*

Driving tomorrow
Wooohooo!
& I won 3 races in my Underground 2
Got money to modify my Honda Civic!
I scare I play too much Underground until my driving also very fierce
Ji tao fail me by Big Boss Instructor
LOL!!

No comments: