Thursday, March 02, 2006

I walked damn alot today
Very tired especially on heels
Went to Desker Road after work
Wanna go see how people sell backside
BWHAHAHAHAHA
No lah
Abang wanna buy dinner for his girl from this Pakistini restuarant

Although this is my 3rd time visiting Little India
Today is a really cool sight
In the midst of nowhere
There're a lot of zinc attaped huts
Selling fruits, spices & flowers
That scene made me feel like... I'm really in India!
Too bad I didnt have my camera with me
Else, lotsa snaps

Damn
I want a new handphone with camera function!
Who is kind enough to buy one Samsung for me?
I can give you muack muack
=333333333333333

Today at office
Damn funny
Colleagues were gossiping
& I very KPO go listen
Heeheeheeheeheeheehee
Then 1st time got people wanna see me & asked me sign documents
Sibei big shot like that
& also office giving away free bottles of anti-oxidants
Wooooohooo~

It's Friday tomorrow
I shall dress nice nice
Just in case someone wanna jio me out after work
But I'll be heading to the Career Fair at Suntec though
Wanna check out what overseas jobs are available
Or maybe what available Masters course are affordable
I must fulfil my dream of being a marine biologist

Shucks
Next week seems very jialat
Monday - Briefing early in the morning
Tuesday - Meeting with CEO in the afternoon
Friday - Nic's last day
=SSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sigh
Work life is getting hectic
yet challenging
& I havent start using my stamp!

Someone pissed me off since yesterday
Tried very hard to tease me
Smses me, never reply
Sweet-talked to me, too bad I fell asleep
Called me using office phone, stupidly go answer
But
I'm still as stubborn as ever
Bo hiu + bo chap

So what?
Not happy?
Dont tease then

I just hate guys who're damn full of themselves
Nothing else but themselves
Only when they realise they're losing something/one
They'll then panic & treasure more than for the largest diamond in the world

This is what I called
Idiots

No comments: