Friday, March 31, 2006

FGIF!!!
Fucking God It's Friday!!!

To everyone
Friday is the best day of the week
Because it is the start of a weekend holiday
But me?
Fuck it
I'm totally damn pissed

Work work work
& I shall just skip that
Then I finally contacted the idiot who had been holding my things for 2 months
& demanded him to return me my items
An uber eye sore
Didnt wanna look at him
SICKENING!!
Even my Handsome buay tahan him
Wanted to help me scold him upside down

While I was on my way to my driving lesson
I realised I left my wallet in the office
& my IC, ATM, money, key are in it
& tomorrow I'm going JB
Fuck!

During driving
Totally reckless
Never slow down at 'Give Way'
Never check left blind-spot (almost crashed cars)
Never turn back steering wheel at acute U-turn (day-dreaming)
But I'm glad today I only stalled once
Forgot change to gear 1 after stopping & then moving off
Bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cheebye Toyota Corolla horned me when I'm already moving upon green light
Big boss instructor laughed
Told me to play with him
..............
I pia-ed until fuel almost none
Big Boss instructor told me drive slowly
Said that his Honda 3G city isnt racing car with racing clutch
Dont always throw clutch so fast & make the car jerk
& made him giddy

BWHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

Wanted to go back office to collect my wallet
Coz I feel so uncomfortable going out without wallet
But Dad was against it
Started screaming at me
Irritated
In the end
I also gave up that idea liao
Coz Er ge convinced & guaranted me that IC is not needed
& then realising what my Dad said might have been true
But I just buay song I'm being screamed at

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever

My lovely Er Ge is back
=))))))
Although he never buy me any souvenirs
I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
>_<

No comments: