Monday, March 13, 2006

O_O
Horoscope said "Dont try to speed when driving"
Hmmmmmmmm.....
So zhun?
But I'm still very proud of the fact that I outran another car at 80km/hr with a L plate

I was thrown all the tasks that the head doesnt know how to do
I was asked to go along to meetings with her so I can take notes for her
I am asked to go for training on her behalf so she can just warm her seat the whole day
What the fuck?

The 1st one is ridiculous
& I thought everyone must be IT savvy nowadays?
How to merge the lines on the right side of the page when they are lines that indicates changes under 'track changes' mode?!

I told my colleagues
They all laughed until pengz

I thank God for opening my eyes wide enough to know the existence of such stupidity

Abang was asked to do OT
I went off early
Went cycling with Roy
All the way to JEC

The road was soooooooooooooooooooooo dark
That I nearly missed the pavement
Somemore my brakes arent working
That was really a challenge

Felt like drinking coconut at the pasar malam next to JEC
Stupid Uncle wanna cheat me
"Come Xiao Jie, coconut mah? This one big.. $1.50"
"I want $1 one"

Uncle chopped open the coconut
"Lai...$1.50"
"Oi, Uncle, I said I want $1 one"
"This one big"
"I said I want $1 one hor"
"Ok ok.. $1.20"
"$1"
"Ok ok $1"


& so I tan dio one big coconut

BWHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Went to check out the ice hockey match for a while
& cycled back home
Took 1hr 30mins to & fro Bt Panjang & Jurong
Cool!

3 pasar malams at my neighbourhood
Who wanna go with me?
Long time never go jalan already leh
Come come
I can help you bargain for big coconuts

=D

No comments: