Friday, March 24, 2006

Finally gotten my half-day leave after several pleds to the Director
Strict & political
Life is gonna be hard in the future

I spent 5 mins to grab a chance
At least I am glad I did
Even if I have to pay $50 for it
Which made me $10 for each minute

I was questioned with a simple question
I answered logically & systematically
However, I tripped at a point where I let the unprofessionalism slipped
I'm so ashamed of myself
But
When I questioned them with one simple question
They couldnt reply me directly & correctly

Hopfully I'm not viewed as an impressive snob for that additional 1 min

I wonder where my future lies
It seems like the needle in the compass rotating itself in distorted magnetism
Disorientated

Although I'm not colorblind
The world seems totally grey

No comments: