Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A new colleage arrived
Shook hands, smiled & sank myself in my pile of work
Ironically
I dont have much work today
I pretended to be busy

Stupid fax machine spoilt on me
I have been waiting for my incoming fax for 5hours
Until I was so pissed off
& went round disturbing Abang across my table
Exclaiming "where the fuck is my fax?" for the entire day

Boring

Weird
I just dont understand people nowadays
Why do they have to CC emails to people unrelated to the topic?
Why do they like to ask me to do minuit stuffs when it can be done within a second?
Why do they like to find me when I'm not even in charge?
Why do they think I'm in charge when I'm really NOT in charge?
Why do they have to pass everything to me when they donno how to do?
Why do they have to read hard-copy storybooks with sharp edges on a crowded bus, scratching people's back throughout the journey?
Why do they have to play on their hand-held gameset when they dont even have hands to hold onto the railings on a moving bus?
Why do they have to squeeze through the occupied narrow alley to get off when the person standing next to the door is also getting off?

Idiots

I'm going on diet
Plus a healthy lifestyle
I'm eating lesser than ever, I realised
Only lunch
I tried to achieve healthy meal today
But I had KFC in the noon
*rolls eyes*
Ok ok
I shall start tomorrow
At least now I'd stopped burning my tobacco already
2 more stix in box
Those shall be my emergency revivers

I'm too tired to speak anything
I shall go play my UNderground 2
Now my orange Honda Civic very chio leh!!!
Hohohohoho

No comments: