Friday, March 03, 2006

I tried to make myself happy today
I wore skirt to work
*_*
Someone praised me look nice worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*shies*

Today still ok la
But I think there's gonna have internal war soon
*gasps*
Life isnt gonna be better
With Nicholas leaving soon
He said he'll be passing down things for me to do
& yes
The very very important things
*pui*
& Henna is getting me to come along for the CEO meeting
So that when Nicholas leaves
I'll be in charge

Damn
Why me?!
The secretary of the another department was chasing Nicholas for a contract
& Nic said
"Aiyah..dont care lah..I'm leaving already"
I was like...
"NO YOU CANT TEKKAN ME LIDAT!!"

I is sad

I hate to think about it
But it's already very fucking clear in the picture already
I'm being tekkan-ed

Woooo
I'm gonna have a new handphone
& I dont have to pay a single cent for the metal & its usage!
Office gives one
Hee
=)

I'm getting fat
Everyone's giving away free tea-snacks everyday
& it's bad to decline offer
Yesterday I had you-tiao
Today I had peanut pancake
*shrudders at the sight of snacks*

Dad disallowed me for my night cycling
Almost quarreled with him
He kept asking me why must cycle at night?
& I kept asking him why cant I always do something for the 1st time?
He kept quiet
I kept quiet
& went to play my Underground 2

Bathed Momo
Stupid Momo anyhow ran
& the stupid shower hose anyhow swayed
& I'm wet
Stupid

Sleepy
-O-

But I'm still going out later, maybe
Tomorrow morning got driving
Heng I just practised my 'driving skills' on PS2
I shall not stall tomorrow

No comments: