Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bumped into Huiru while on my way to driving
Likewise she's also learning driving
But she's learning in school
While I'm doing private

Taught by Big Boss instructor today
Wooohooo~~

While driving
A female driver drove beside me
Instructor said
"She kept looking at you leh..."
"Huh...then how?"
"Play with her... drive faster"

I ji tao stunned
People L-plated wanna chiong chia
Never die before huh?!
But I really stepped hard on the accelerator
& outran her
at 80km/hr
Exceeded speed limit
"Wah...You really drive so fast. She kana smoked, don dare play with you already"

*giggles*

Headed to this abandoned carpark to practise clutch-in & out
& did gear changing from 3 to 2
& acute U-turn
Instructor told me to speed until the end
Quickly change to lower gear & U-turn
Shiok
Very fun

But he said my steering very ugly
Not graceful at all
..................
True
I also realised I wasnt turning my steering wheel the right position
Acute U-turn must turn very fast mah.....
But I slow
So I steered using one hand
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

"Where you learn that from?"
"Ken (aka Er ge) loh"
"Really ah...but then hor, you drive really very fierce leh"


BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sped quite alot today
Especially the part when he told me to speed & then braked to change gear for U-turn
That part lagi shiok
Until he said go main road drive
At the traffic light
I exclaimed
"Eh! No fuel liao!"
He ji tao stunned
"Just now still got alot one right?"
"I never see leh..."
"Must be you la... Chiong & chiong. CHiong until my fuel empty"
"BWHAHAHAHAHAH"
"You strong bo?"
"Why?"

"Help me push car lah"
LOL!!!

So I returned to pump petrol
& after that he said
"Now you can chiong as much as you want"
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I nearly crashed the divider
Coz I was looking at the rear mirror
& got this beautiful white Lancer with lotsa decals behind me
& I was admiring....
Never see in front & swayed to the right
Instructor quickly pulled my wheel back to the middle
& asked
"What were you doing?"
"See rear mirror"
"See only hor. Not read ok? See so long.."
BWhahahahaah

Stupid cabbie SH3616 ate into my space while stopping at the red light
& he made me stop in the yellow box
*ROARS*
Idiot

Big boss instructor means big boss instructor
Very busy
Always on the phone while I was driving
So I just anyhow drive
=)))

"So when is your next lesson?"
"18..already booked.. but I book next next week in advance ok?"
"Can..when?"
"25"
"What time?"
"Hmmm.. what time you free? You teach I anytime also can"
"7am?"

"Huh! Cannot lah... so early..haven wake up...dangerous driving"
"But you now also like Formula One..no difference leh"

..................................

After lesson
Er ge still sleeping
=(
Not going IT fair with me
OK loh
Went home rot
Somemore today very hot
Wanted to go swimming though
But I hate pools in weekend
So damn crowded

Saw Huiru again
She also just finished learning
Haha

I think I learn more things from Big Boss Instructor
At least now I know how to judge the position of my car in the lane
& when to U-turn
How to lower gear at high speed
Blah blah
Damn that bloody always-talk-4D-&-fall-asleep instructor
Taught me how to drive like Ah-Pek

*****
While stopping behind a car waiting for U-turn
"Dont turn your steering wheel before you even move off... "
"Orh..."

"You very kiasu leh....only old man drives like this.."
"........"
*****

See?
*rolls eyes*

Anyway
I'd complaint enough of him to Big Boss Instructor
He sure dio kan

"That time hor... he slept while I was driving. I damn dulan I crossed the hump at 40km/hr"
"..... This kinda thing you also dare tell me...Now I know why my cars spoil so easily..."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said girls drive Mitsubishi Colt very nice
& I went
"YIKES! I like Honda Civic ESi"
& he went
"YIKES! Where got nice...want buy buy VTi"

=
Meeting Jack for dinner later
Now I shall play my Underground
& earn as much money to modify my Honda Civic!

Hohohoho

No comments: