Monday, March 06, 2006

I went insane today
Went cycling with Roy from house to Westmall
Sat down for a cup of Ice Mocha & a stick of nicotine
Rained half-way through

I miss the feeling the wind blowing into my face
Especially when I'm going downslope
Brake was spoilt
But I couldnt care
The faster, the cooler, the shiok-er

I'm glad to have Roy to accompany me to do sports
=)

Went to work
Sally really didnt come
Dr Wong didnt read Sally's resignation letter
& I handled the counter all alone
Fuck
35 patients
All by myself
I hate people who is first timer
& never tell me they're new
Making me search high & low for their cards
& I also hate people not telling me their full name
What's wrong with being called '___ Ah Kok'?

"Sir, I cant find your name Jonathan ____ in the system...Do you have a full name?"
"No..nevermind I register again"

*type type type*
Pop-up box: " Same account encountered: ____ Ah Kok Jonathan"

Knn

Those typing wasted me 5mins ok!
& I have other patients to handle
& I went 'Cheebye' when I saw that bloody pop-up box
Tell me
What is so damn wrong with being called AH KOK?!

I had a teacher called Mr Chee
& we loved him so much that we said 'Good Bye' to him after school everytime

MR CHEE, BYE!

Nothing wrong mah

Dr Lee-oh gave me a lift home
Sped at 70km/hr & overtook 2 cars
Damn zhai
My idol

Dropped me off at the busstop
& I ran home
I donno why I was running
But I didnt feel tired
I just felt so....
I donno how to explain
But hell
I'm insane

Sheryl messaged me asking if I'm going insane
Weird
How the hell does she know?
& she replied that we had telepathy
Hmmmmmm...

Sometimes insanity can cause sanity
Which I believe is what I'm looking for
I need some waking up

& I'm glad Er ge scolded me
=)
I <3 my Er ge for his guidances
>_<

No comments: