Sunday, March 05, 2006

I had a friend
Whom I'm very pissed off with now
He declines my call
He doesnt reply my SMSes
He immediately goes offline whenever I MSNed him
Nuts
All I want from him is my jacket & CD that I'd left behind in his car
He stayed 15mins away from me
Is it very hard to make an appointment?
A short 10 seconds meet-&-take session is also impossible?
Cant settle ONCE & FOR ALL?

Fucked up

I'm not intending to do anything more than just retrieving my items back
Why can it fucking drag & drag & drag until I can never get it?
He's always so fucking busy & thus I'm letting him to set his time
But I assume he's exploiting this chance to escape & avoid
Excuse being "I'm so fucking busy"

How immoral

My luck to know such idiot

I think I'd seen almost all types of men now

Such is the worst

Despisal

No comments: