Saturday, October 01, 2005

I had an uproaring day yesterday
No appetite to eat
Only 1 meal at night
Couldnt sleep
Took piriton to replace sleeping pills
& God damn
At 3am instead
I finally collapsed

Thank God I finally slept
Even dreamt somemore
For I have to wake up at 7am for my photoshoot

Remember the interview with Cohesion I mentioned earlier?
Yup
Was out doing photoshoot
Cover girl somemore
Right
That was only told days before
@_@
In tank top & shorts
We headed out to feed mosquitoes

Geez, I wore pink
Bo bian
Art director said need light-colored top
Ok loh, the one & only light-colored
=|
The art director, whom I'd forgotten his name, directed me around
Trying to get the best angle shot
Enter plantations for some 'natural' shots

*scratches*
More than 10 mosquito bites on my legs
>_<

We called it an end after half an hour later
Dive buddy Kev was there with me too
Doing all the snapshots
Ha!
But shakey hands!!! =(
I hope the footage on Ziggie isnt that bad...

*** Cohesion will be out in November, only available in Bukit Panjang area. Wanna see/ read about me? Go dig rubbish bins under void decks ***

Headed out with usual gang in the afternoon
To East Coast Park!
Wooooo
been long since I last rode a bike
We rode for entire 3 hours
With several stopage points coz the chain of some bikes kept going outta gear
Luckily mine was perfect all the way

Stopped at this 'jetty'
Rested
Enjoyed the breeze for a while
& admired the sunset
Took beautiful photos of coz!
Damn those eye-bags

After the fierce ride
Almost everyone was complaining about the aches they recieved
Hohoho
I felt nothing!
I'm healthy!
Andy was limping his way coz before that he twisted his foot or something
& when he was rubbing chinese herbal ointment on his twisted part of the foot
& he was moaning in pain as if he was having sex
BWhahahahahahahahahahaha
The rest of the people such as Lionel was having cramps on toes
Kee was having muscle ache on his legs & complaining he has no energy to even step on the clutch
Someone complaint about his backside ache but I cant remember who
Weeee~
I'm fit!

We then left ECP at around 7plus
& headed to Geylang for dinner
Woooooooooo
Lai Fa seafood restuarant
Er-Ge brought me there for dinner before too
But that was at Jalan Bersar
Kee's friend works at this Geylang branch
& we had really nice food!
Got Sambal Belachan Grouper, orh jian (x2), Kailan, Garlic crab (x3), watercress soup, Emperor chicken, wu xiang
8 people for $130
Sibei wu hua!
Somemore Kee treated us
BWahahaha
Towkay means towkay

Planned to go Orchid Country Club play billard
But coz Kee went the wrong exit on PIE
I requested to go home first
Although not very tired la
But
I think my bed misses me
Hohohoho

I have a very good weekend!
=D
I'm glad I'm blessed with good friends
I love all of them
>_<

By the way
Happy Children's Day!

No comments: