Monday, October 10, 2005

Out shopping with Tzu!!
Damn
Spent almost $50
2 pairs of sandals - white & pink- for myself
1 blouse for interview use
1 corn chips for myself (now eating)
1 glutinuous rice paste for Mum
1 box of Winnie the Pooh wafer biscuit for Er-ge & Er-sao
Hohoho
There goes half of my clinic salary
shucks
But the thrill of shopping is so shiok ok!
I haven been shopping for a very long time!!!

Work at night
Kana shocked when I stepped into clinic
SO MANY PATIENTS!!
All fever sia
Aiyo
Yip brought blackcurrant & Dilma tea to give us
Woooo...
Then I went to see Dr Loh for my diving safety checkup
=Under prescribed medication of Nasonex
Gotta measure blood pressure, eye under-lid
& I'm FIT for diving
Wooooooo
Given Loratadine for decongestion in the morning too
Yeah
Dive dive dive

Senior Wolfie was warning me about the night & deep dives
More like he's scaring me
The darkness, the moray eel, the sharks
Thanks
& damn it
I forgot to retrieve my dive torch from Ria's house everytime I go there
@_@
Coz the house is now so clean & tidy
That it didnt remind me of my lost torch at all
Nevermind
Hopefully Martin wont pangseh me in the water
Hold hands to dive can???
>_<
That's what we did for OWD what....
Now even my neon pink nail polish wont do much help in recognition underwater, i guess

The Westy had a birthday BBQ for Gemie at ECP
Couldnt go
But I believe all of them enjoyed very much
Surprisingly the BBQ ended early
& Er ge still can make it to fetch me home from work
Then I asked about the event but I forgot what I asked
& Er ge pinched my cheek damn hard
~>_<~
Pain sia...
Sobz sobz

No work this following week
Woooohoooo~
Slack
Or maybe do some tapes logging
Or revise my diving basic
Or study Basic theory
*roar*

So free yet so busy
O_o
Come jio me out leh
At night sibei free ah!

No comments: