Thursday, October 06, 2005

Recieved a call after lunch
"Hi this is Shirley calling from Tropical Marine Science Institute. Is it possible for you to come down for an interview on this coming Friday, 3pm?"

!!!!!!
Finally
Someone called me in response to my job application
Of coz I agreed to it
My smile stretched from one end to another
But I know I shouldnt be too happy about it
Just in case I screw up the interview
& end up jobless again
Bwah

Damn
Gotta buy a formal shirt for Friday
Cant always borrow from Tzu anyway
But I shall see how

Bloody busy night at the clinic
I wonder why
Is there nice show showing on TV at 8pm tonight?
All patients rushed in after 9pm
Yip & I were damn bloody screwed
After 11pm
I was alone at the clinic
& at least 4 patients came in
I only managed to close at 1150
Grrrrrrrrr
I've never been so busy before!!
& I was so scared I cant handle properly
But all went well nonetheless

Had supper with Er Ge
=)
Mee siam~~~~
Er Ge's going Sarawak
I pled him to bring me along
While he's on business trip
I shall go loiter around or maybe dive!
BWAHAHAHAHA
That's provided if I'm still jobless with all the free time
>_<

Bring me ok, Er ge?
Ok?
Ok ok?
Ok ok ok?

Wooooo
Alice keeps hammies too
Winter white
I LIKE!!!!!
She said that if I want she can allow her pair to mate
& gimme the baby
Weeeee~
Momo's gonna have new friend!
=D
& I'd already thought of a name for that new-comer
Heehee

Stomach abit hot now
Digesting the spicy mee siam
=3

So tired
With all the dreams running in my brain lately
(Er Ge said my brains arent resting)
& with all the trips to donno-where for donno-what during the day
& with super late night sleeps
I'm really tired
*yawnz*
Hope later NO ONE will come banging on my door waking me up
No postman
No Check-Aedes-NEA-man
No false alarm
Please

Bonne nuitBon jour, tout le monde (c'est apres minuit)
Je vous aimez beaucoup
Vous me donnez les jours bons
Merci beaucoup
*muackz*

No comments: