Friday, October 21, 2005

I had a long nice day
Long time since I last laughed happily

KC woke me up early in the morning
Congratulating me on passing my basic theory
Bwhaha
Thanks
Then I woke Jeffrey up
Asking him where are my chio chio pictures
But sadly
He said his memory card got corrupted
& pics all gone
=((((((((((((((((

Went Sim Lim with Er ge during noon
Looking for some video editting hard/softwares
Then walked & walked & walked
I realised my crystal bracelet very loose
I checked the string
Damn
Gonna tear
So to prevent it from snapping suddenly
I decided to remove it
Then...
KNN!!
The string really snapped & the beads went
'boing boing boing'
all over the place
I kana stunned & quickly grabbed the bouncing beads
Luckily was at this isolated alley
So little people came & kicked the beads around
Both of us were busy picking up the beads
& I actually went on all four to search for the missing beads

Shucks
Bad omen
Didnt fully retrieve the missing beads still though
*sulks*

At evening
Met Clifford for dinner
Had very nice & funny chats over the table
Diving adventures & stuffs
So cool!

Jeffrey SMSed me asking if I'm heading North-East for leisure dives
No money lah, brother
Only $49.20 left in bank account
Sponser leh...
kekeke

Limited shopping spree this weekend
No shiok leh...
sian

No comments: