Monday, October 10, 2005

Waken up by Mum early in the morning
I was like...
"Damn, not again.."
Then I realised that she & Dad werent quarelling
& So I woke up dragging my blanket to the living room
Stood there looked at Mum in daze
Mum screamed:"I finally caught that idiot who always threw cig butts into our plants..yak yak yak yak yak"
Oh
Good
So the truth is out
Got back to sleep

10 mins later
I woke up
Diarrhoea
I rushed to the toilet
Took a charcoal tab
& went back to sleep

At 10am
Woke up
Diarrhoea
I rushed to the toilet
Took a tab of dhamotil
& went back to sleep

5 mins later
I woke up
Diarrhoea
I rushed to the toilet
& went back to sleep

3 mins later
I woke up
Diarrhoea
I rushed to the toilet
& I FUCKING WOKE UP!

I was sooooooooooooooooooo dulan ok
Supposedly going swimming with Ivan & Kee
Now I have to stay home face the toilet bowl
I then decided to see the doc

What the....
Yesterday out with Tzu
Tzu had diarrhoea
Last night chatted with Nanfeng
He also had diarrhoea
I never know diarrhoea can spread like this!!!

Surprisingly at 1030am
Er Ge was on his way to work
& so he drove me to the clinic

Dr Lee Oh was on duty
He asked:" When was the last time you had your meal?"
Me:"Last night 7pm"
He looked at me
Stunned
Then told me lie on bed
& listen my tummy using the something-scope
He said tummy empty
Hmmmmm
Given MMT, Buscopan, Dhamotil & Dimenate
Free!

No appetite eat leh...
But Er Ge commanded me to eat something
Ok lohhh
So I guai guai bought something
But I reached home
No appetite
Ate half & fed the rest to Momo

HAHAHAHA
As if

Quick, tummy
Faster recover
Coz I wanna eat good food
Quick quick quick

No comments: